Monday, 16 September 2013

Dear Diary: Week 15


Wednesday September 11th 2013
How far along? 15 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Orange
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 129 +8lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band and Maternity T-shirts from Target
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Finally not as tired, especially during the day, but wake up during the night a lot!
Best moment this week: Our two year wedding anniversary
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Wine, deli meat (which I didn’t eat before), sushi
Movement: No
Food cravings: Wine... I finally found a substitute! Club Soda with a few splashes of white grape juice.Yum and refreshing! ...and it's okay to down a glass...or three. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sensitive to a strong odor or two but nothing too bad.
Have you started to show yet: Not really, just look like I am carrying a few extra lbs. In the evening I have more of a belly than the morning.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still emotional, I don’t do well with lack or sleep / broken sleep.
Weekly Wisdom: Follow the chiropractor’s orders! Stretching exercises as prevention are a must!
Looking forward to: Starting prenatal yoga next week!

My wine replacement: Club soda & white grape juice

Purged my closet! Some clothes you just should not wear when you'll be 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment