Saturday, 21 September 2013

Dear Diary: Week 16


Wednesday September 18th 2013
How far along? 16 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Avocado
(and momma is loving mexican food!)
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 133 + 12 lbs… 4 lbs in a week YIKES!
                                    I'm actually eating less than the first few months too :
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band and Maternity T-shirts from Target
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: More daytime energy, staying up later at night, sleeping in longer… I miss my old schedule. Hoping that more exercise will help me sleep better at night
Best moment this week: I supplied at the Montessori last Friday and told a few of my former students that I had a baby in my belly and showed them the ultrasound…A sweet little 4 year old girl said “Oh cute baby” when she saw the photo then looked at me totally puzzled and said…."You ate a baby?" I died… kids are too cute!

Also started prenatal yoga tonight with Laurel Hicks through Breathe Pilates & Fitness Studio!  While their new studio is undergoing the final renovations we had the class at Bump Maternity & Baby…. Tons of nice clothing for Momma to be and Babe, so tempting to break out the credit card!  But back to the yoga! It was amazing. I am so glad that I did it and took this time for me… help me relax (although I am really not stressed) and it really helped to stretch out some tight areas in my lower back and hips. It was nice a see fellow preggo girls from highschool and University and meet some new mommas to be!  I am one of the least pregnant ones in the class (most seem to be 20+ weeks) it will be fun to grow over the next month with them.
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte... Fall is in the air
Movement: Yes?!? While sitting curled up I think I felt a little flutter... it wasn’t a digestion movement!
Food cravings: Kool Aid… I hate plain water for some reason now and when I am really thirsty I will crave a sweet/sugary beverage. So not something I would drink in the past.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Looking unfit and overweight in my mid section.
Gender prediction: Boy  - really have no clue and I am glad we aren’t finding out because it will save a lot of money in the long run. If we knew the gender this baby would be fully outfitted for their first year and my credit card would hate me!
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Shopping for clothing is going to suck for the next little while!  Apparently around ~15 weeks bloody noses are common… thanks "The Bump" app for the heads up… I  had one my whole life and I had 5 over 3 days last week…
Looking forward to: Starting to incorporate some swimming into my routine, continuing with the yoga…checking out the possible stroller/ travel system (I am dying to have) this weekend. I would register for it but it is costly and there is a really great sale on it this month 

No comments:

Post a Comment