Friday, 4 October 2013

Dear Diary: Week 17...a week+ late


Wednesday September 25th 2013
How far along? 17 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Onion
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 134 +13 lbs total
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band and Maternity T-shirts from Target, still squeezing into some pre-preggo jeans thanks to the belly band!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Day time energy is great, sleeping better at night…if it weren’t for my allergies I feel I would sleep much better.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel more movement, more often
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Wine, deli meat (which I didn’t eat before), sushi
Movement: Yes, usually when sitting watching TV I can feel a little more movement going on.
Food cravings: Nachos… arena nachos with the liquid cheese… it was at 11:30 pm… I didn’t do anything about it, but I could of destroyed a tray of them right then and there!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, even when I am hungry now I don’t get the queasy feeling like before, unless I go a really long time without food.
Have you started to show yet: yes… people who know I am pregnant can see the bump others probably just think I am pudgy.
Gender prediction: Boy is my guess because of some of my cravings… more salty and flavourful things than sweet.
Labour Signs: No - but I can start to feel Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom:  Eat more healthy fruits and veggies! 4 lbs in a week is nuts…My Family Dr said I can expect a 1 lb a week weight gain from here on out…if that is the case it will be more weight gain then I was hoping for (based on what my family Dr said to expect). I know I have indulged a little more than need be.
Looking forward to: Learning about Cloth Diapers, The Bathroom Renovation!!! Then the Nursery! (Update coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment