Friday, 4 October 2013

Dear Diary: Week 18


Wednesday October 2nd 2013
How far along? 18 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Sweet Potato
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 135 +14 lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band & Maternity T-shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Usually my allergies annoy me at some point in the night
Best moment this week: Bathroom renovation begun! Also now three of the blogs that I follow on a regular basis and all helped inspire me to blog (read about that in my first post here) are pregnant and due during March/April!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Wine and sushi
Movement: Yes! During yoga this week, Baby G was having a dance party while us mamas were in Shavasana...focused on my relaxation & breathing - nope, too giddy about my internal dance party. 
Food cravings: Potato Salad
Anything making you queasy or sick: No… still have a strong nose and can smell bad fruits or veggies right away
Have you started to show yet: More so… stopped feeling like I was just fat in my clothes and let them be tighter fitting again show my little belly.
Gender prediction: Boy - it will probably be a girl with all my boy guesses
Labour Signs: No. My OB said the Braxton Hicks are normal and fine, one actually woke me up during the night.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy… unless I am dealing with Babies R Us… I cried over a stroller last weekend. Crazy Pregnancy Hormones!
Weekly Wisdom: Babies R Us Sucks! Whenever I had a shower to buy for from there, the items I wanted to buy weren’t in stock... We go to buy our “travel system” car seat / stroller there during a crazy promotion they had for it and not just once but twice they didn’t have the car seat in stock in store. Online they never had the car seat in stock during this promotion. My first visit,  the store said they would honour the promotion when the carseat was in stock again. The last visit they said they couldn't.  I emailed their customer service and have yet to hear back! GRRR there is my rant. Currently not loving Babies R Us and looking else where to register!
Looking forward to: Bathroom progression & Thanksgiving... I’ll be sporting my ‘Thanksgiving Pants’


No comments:

Post a Comment