Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Dear Diary: Week 20!!! (Pregnancy Hump Day!)


Wednesday October 16th 2013

How far along? 20 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Banana
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 135 +14 lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band & Maternity T-shirts… I need to go shopping! I did pick up a winter coat from someone! Since I will be pregnant the WHOLE winter I could of justified buying one but thought I would give this one a try first. It's basic black and has a belt. Nothing fancy and looks warm enough!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep well, usually up some time between 2-4 and I now snore like crazy!!
Best moment this week: We had our 20 week Anatomy ultrasound today! Also it was the first time Shawn came and he got to see the baby moving around and it’s heart beating.
Pregnancy Hump Day! 20 weeks!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Sushi..good sushi with smoked and raw fish
Movement: YES! For the past few weeks I was wishing and hoping for more movement…I would even try shaking my belly to get baby to move. This week I have been feeling it much more and honestly it’s kind of a creepy feeling for me right now.
Food cravings: I really wanted a brownie and Hot Chocolate one day…never did anything about it, but now that I think of it again it sounds AMAZING!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not sick, but brushing my teeth and using my Saline Nasal Spray make me gag. (My gag reflex has become more sensitive ?!)
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: Boy / Girl who knows… We DIDN’T find out at our ultra sound!
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Chocolate (sugar) gives me heart burn… probably a good thing I didn’t go for that brownie and Hot Chocolate!
Looking forward to: Buying new maternity pants & Shawn bringing home my new wheels!! (Our Stroller was delivered today, Shawn will pick it up at Detroit Mailbox! <- Great service… I love it!)


Thanksgiving in Port: Went to a local winery where they had this bib. Baby takes after Mom...Loves a glass of white.
They also had an entire wall of Non Alcoholic Sparkling Juices...Momma to Be was in Heaven!

Thanksgiving in Port: Enjoyed a Thanksgiving Dinner on the Beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment