Friday, 1 November 2013

Dear Diary: Week 21


Wednesday October 23th 2013
How far along? 21 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Pomegranate 
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 137 +16 lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band & Maternity T-shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Great…I have become quite a bed hog with Shawn working out of town
Best moment this week: Had a visit with a dear friend visiting from California... I love our little visits when she comes to town. Also had little post yoga dinner with a few other mom's to be after our last class of the session... Lemonades all around!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Sushi, deli meat, wine
Movement: Yes, lots, starting to feel less alien like, I guess I am getting more used to it.
Food cravings: Nothing this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes…looks more like a belly…I know I have said that before.
Gender prediction: Boy ? Girl? Who knows! No one has really said girl yet...
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Stop reading about labour & delivery! Too much free time on my hands with Shawn being away!
Looking forward to: Renovation Progress and Registry items research…

Thinking I have a "bump" and not just pudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment