Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Dear Diary: Week 23


Wednesday November  6th 2013
How far along? 23 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Grapefruit!
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 139  + 18lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band & Maternity T-shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep well at night
Best moment this week: Tiling began in the bathroom!  I had a sinus cold this past week so not much exciting!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Wine & Sushi (the real stuff with smoked salmon & raw tuna!)
Movement: Yes, more and more!
Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy…feel more pregnant now that I actually look pregnant
Weekly Wisdom: Take my vitamins!!! I just started to see a naturopath as Shawn doesn’t want the baby being exposed to the flu shot and go figure I start coming down with a cold that night. Luckily I followed everything she suggested and aside from vitamins and saline nasal rinses and sprays I didn’t need to take anything over the counter. Lemon and Ginger were my best friends!
Looking forward to: Prenatal Yoga being back in action! Bathroom Progress. Celebrating my cousins wedding. Seeing Baby again at the Ultra sound!  Not looking forward to finishing the registry! Apparently I am really picky and stores don’t have stock of the things I want! 
5 Month Bump on Halloween
Lola is not a happy cow!
Let the tiling begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment