Friday, 1 November 2013

Dear Diary: Week 22!


Wednesday October 30th 2013

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Papayaa
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 138 + 17lbs
Maternity clothes? H&M Jeans, Belly Band & Maternity T-shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good at night, a nap every once and while in the day.
Best moment this week: Shawn first got to stay home an extra day on the weekend & while he was home he got to feel baby move/kick a few times. And he picked up the stroller! It is now fully assembled and ready to rock! Lola wanted nothing to do with testing it out!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Sushi, wine, eating Halloween candy without having heart burn!
Movement: Yes...lots of movement… slowly, slowly, slowly getting used to it.
Food cravings: Tots…Tarter tots…randomly at night… when I get a craving I don’t need it right then but won’t stop thinking about it until I have had it… this case it was three days later and it was a Hashbrown from but it worked an fulfilled my craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes… I feel like I doubled in size this past week.
Gender prediction: Boy ? Girl? Who knows… I’ll start testing some gender prediction old wives tales
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless it’s one of those funks about Shawn being away.
Weekly Wisdom: Not really wisdom… but we will have another ultra sound. I have a low lying placenta (OB says no concerns) and because the baby was stubborn and upside down the majority of the last ultrasound they couldn’t see the whole heart. So I go for that in few more weeks.
Looking forward to: Shawn being home for good! He’s no longer living in a hotel and maybe some renovation progress /completion will take place!
Excuse the 6am getting ready for work photo!

A farmer and his cow!
Only $10 for the shirt & supplies but the hand sewing took forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment