Saturday, 22 February 2014

My Apologies to Baby G!

To Baby G...
   
I had such great intentions to document our pregnancy journey together with this little journal, doing weekly updates and something you would be able to look back when you are older....Well I am sorry but this mama took a 3 MONTH vacation right in the middle of doing that!  I wish it was just posting on the blog that I had cut out and that I still continued with the copy of the weekly updates hardcopy in Word... but no, due to technical difficulties it got to the point where the computer was just too full I couldn't even type a single word and have room to save it! (Thankfully your Uncle Jeff hooked us up with a new hard drive for Christmas and we have room again! - much needed room for all those pictures and videos that you will be starring in soon!)

Ummm so... Time Flies!

Apparently so much so that my pregnancy went from 23 weeks with a little teeny tiny "grapefruit" bump to being 38+ weeks along officially smuggling a pumpkin...

And it felt like that all went down in a blink of an eye!
  
What we've been up to for the last 3 Months!
  
- Bathroom: Finally got worked on & FINISHED! 
- Nursery was started & FINISHED!
- Prenatal Classes
- Hospital Tour
- Christmas Holidays
- A Little Getaway
- Meet with our Doula
- Baby Shower
- 30th Birthdays x 2
- Maternity Photos x 2
- Last day of WORK!
 
More detailed update to come!
September & October
November
December
January

No comments:

Post a Comment