How far along? 39 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Watermelon!
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 158 + 37lbs, but probably back up there again, whenever I have a good weigh in it's like a free pass to pig out again!
Maternity clothes? YES! Anything & everything cotton & stretchy...Feel like a bum living in joggers, t-shirts, compression socks & granny undies! (Hot I know!)
Stretch marks? No...(Fingers crossed)
Sleep: Sleep okay at night (often wide awake between 4-6:30 am, usually I need a snack, then sleep again until 8 / 8:30)
Best moment this week: Taking the time to relax!
Have you told family and friends: YES
Miss Anything? Wine, which apparently I may not even like once babe is evicted due to taste changes... Oh No!
Movement: Yes.... limited by lack of room but after months of the butt being in my left lung and feet in my right, the little bub switched sides... Thankfully while keeping the head down!
Food cravings: I had the most amazing "brownie"! Carrots n Dates makes yummy gluten free vegan treats, hence "brownie" being in quotations, it was delish and has become my new sweet treat craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender prediction: Clueless!
Labour Signs: Nothing yet!
Belly Button in or out? Out, it took 38.5 weeks to get there but it is more or less out now all the time.
Wedding rings on or off? Off and on... Somedays just too uncomfortable to be on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy this week!
Weekly Wisdom: With an unknown amount of time left I am just taking the time to relax and wait for baby to come! Went to a La Leche league meeting, very educational! Nice to know there is support out there for moms hoping to breastfeed.
Looking forward to: Meeting Baby Goulding!

No comments:
Post a Comment