Sunday, 25 August 2013

A Long Time Coming....Welcome to the Gould* life


Having a blog has been on my mind for at least the last year if not more.  If I were on the ball, I would of / should of started this over 3 years ago when we purchased our first home and started undertaking the renovations of almost every inch of the house, slowly but surely making it our home.

I love to read blogs, and about many various topics...Healthy Eats (Oh She Glows), Home Reno & Decor (Young House Love) & (Bower Power)  &  Home Organization (i Heart Organizing) to name a few!  I have gained insight and inspiration from them as well as a long list of honey do's for my wonderful hubby ;) 

While the renovations have slowed, a new adventure we are about to undertake has finally led me to start my own little space in the blogging world.

We are going to become PARENTS!! Eeeek! 




We are beyond excited and I am sure as time goes on and we are closer to Baby G's arrival other feelings and emotions will take over too!

The blog will act as a digital diary of my pregnancy (inspired by Jessica's over at Little Baby Garvin: Weekly Pregnancy Updates and Chalk Board Photos) as well as other happenings in our lives...
New Baby = New Renovations!

I am pretty blessed to be living 'the good life', a wonderful hubby and a little family beginning to take shape!

Welcome to the Gould* life blog...

- Kyrstin


No comments:

Post a Comment