How far along? 11 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Lime!
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 128 + 7 lbs
Maternity clothes? The one pair of H&M maternity jeans
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Could sleep all day
Best moment this week: A rough week, tired, headaches, just felt blah!
Have you told family and friends: more and more each week
Miss Anything? A Jimmy John’s #12 Unwich... hubby had JJ twice last week….
Movement: No
Food cravings: Flavour and Carbs
Anything making you queasy or sick: A stinky pair of shoes made me gag
Have you started to show yet: Looking fat and bloated not a “bump”
Gender prediction: Boy (Did the chain test: 2 Kids - Girl then boy hmmm)
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week more moody
Weekly Wisdom: I function better with rest
Looking forward to: Seeing Baby at the next Ultra Sound
How far along? 10 weeks
Baby G is the size of a Prune!
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Baby G is the size of a Prune!
Due Date: March 5th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 128 lbs +7 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes… just those jeans due to their extreme comfort!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good, work schedule changed so I try to stay up later and try to sleep in…not working so well, I don't get an afternoon nap in anymore
Best moment this week: OB appointment on Aug 5th. Made the due date March 5th 2014?! (OB said that sounds like a good day to be due) Got to see my little olive with arm buds and it’s beating heart!
Have you told family and friends: Parents, Siblings, Cousins, Grandma…
Miss Anything? It was a very Sober Civic Holiday in Port… BUT didn’t miss the hangovers
Movement: No
Food cravings: Chicken Caesar Salad
Anything making you queasy or sick: Expired chicken stock… almost my 1st preggo puke
Have you started to show yet: No 'bump' but Yes... chunkier
Gender prediction: Boy…
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: rest, rest, rest… Eat more veggies!
Looking forward to: Getting adjusted at Chiro
Friday August 2nd 2013
Due Date: March 7th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: 126 lbs + 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes!! Yikes! Maternity jeans from a dear friend! They fit so perfectly and feel amazing! Hello Mac & Cheese and all the gluten I could eat… my bloated belly can expand for miles! (OMG What has Pregnancy done to me!)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Having to get up during the night to eat…Starving!
Best moment this week: OB appointment got bumped up from Aug 14th to Aug 5th!
Have you told family and friends: Parents, Siblings & Best friends!
Miss Anything? Not eating gluten… It really makes me extra bloated but the carbs help
Movement: No
Food cravings: Sauces, dressings & Flavour / Seasoning on EVERYTHING!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I just have to keep fuelling my body!
Have you started to show yet: I am showing the extra weight I have put on
Gender prediction: Boy
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy…mostly... at work, I feel like I am a B!tch to the students some days...probably due to hunger! I have been known to get 'hangry"
Weekly Wisdom: Never too much sleep!
Looking forward to: Telling some Cousins this weekend at the Cottage!



No comments:
Post a Comment