Friday July 26th 2013
How far along? 8 Weeks
Baby G is the size of a Raspberry!
Due Date: March 7th 2014 (Dating Ultra Sound)
Total weight gain/loss: 125 lbs + 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Could sleep all day, less restless at night (Now take prenatal vitamin at lunch)
Best moment this week: Starting to Tell Family & Friends. Can’t keep our excitement in!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Refreshing cold beverages & allergy medication
Movement: No
Food cravings: carbs, carbs, CARBS!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lack of food I feel queasy and more sensitive to stinky smells
Have you started to show yet: A “wheat belly” by the evening...I shouldn't be eating gluten!
Gender prediction: Boy --- Baking soda test says Boy
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On - if really tired they drive me crazy (happened pre-preggo, not as often)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless I am super tired…then it's hello waterworks!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to drink more water! I now hate plain water...what has pregnancy done to me!
Looking forward to: Having a bump and not just bloat
Friday July 19th 2013
Due Date: March 7th 2014 (Dating Ultra Sound)
Total weight gain/loss: ?
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Could sleep all day!
Best moment this week: Seeing the heart beat in our dating Ultra Sound today
Have you told family and friends: Telling Parents, Siblings and close friends very soon
Miss Anything? Sips of Shawn’s cold beer….and I am not even a beer drinker
Movement: No
Food cravings: Burgers…Cheese Burgers...Bun and all!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lack of food makes me queasy.
Have you started to show yet: Just look bloated, mostly from the gluten I have been eating again
Gender prediction: Boy
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Smaller meals!
Looking forward to: Sharing the news with family & friends
Friday July 12th 2013
Dr Smith: due date Feb 26th 2014
On line: Mar 1st -7th 2014
Total weight gain/loss: Starting weight 121 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Tired in afternoon, somewhat restless at night, usually awake by 6:30 am
Best moment this week: Finding out we were pregnant (Tues July 9th /13) Eeek! I kinda knew before we even took a test, I just felt off, not myself (always tired & hungry too)
Have you told family and friends: NO, this is going to be so hard!
Miss Anything? A glass of wine outside on a beautiful summer night
Movement: No
Food cravings: Pizza: mushrooms & lots of cheese & BBQ ribs…Things I usually don’t eat!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only the 'I am sooo hungry I am queasy' feeling… more so in the am & evening. Need to eat much more frequently. (Honestly eating a few crackers every 45 mins during the day)
Have you started to show yet: No … at least not in my belly. My chest on the other hand…
Gender prediction: Boy (I'm not getting sick, and more so because I'd like a boy first, but in the end a healthy girl or boy is great)
Labour Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Eat lots of fibre and knowing 'first day of your period cramps' & uterus stretching feels pretty much the same
Looking forward to: Dating Ultra Sound On Friday July 19th !



No comments:
Post a Comment